Sunday, January 9, 2011

David Boyer (The Plagiarist) and Ben Ohmart (Bear Manor Media)


Just how close is Ben Ohmart to David Boyer?

On November 24, 2010 I sent Ben Ohmart an email about the incorrect information Bear Manor Media has listed in Boyer's profile for Film Prodigies & Ledgends.
 David Boyer did not write Electrocuting The Clowns, but instead plagiarized it from Mr. Moore.

(Please click to enlarge)



It's been about a month and a half since Ben Ohmart was made aware of the issue, but he has not corrected the information.

(Please click to enlarge)


MySpace Tracker

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm Ben Ohmart. I think your post is rather unfair. My emails have all been in the sake of Harmony. I've tried to get you and David to reconcile. Tell ME what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to my readers: The posted email is my only correspondence with Ben Ohmart.

    ReplyDelete